Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kate Tsui turns into dinner for mosquitoes, bitten so much looks like a rain deer

TVB FaDan Kate Tsui attended an event at the racecourse yesterday. She even excitedly played with Apps that simulated the horse racing games. She expressed when she went into the racecourse, she got a lot of tips and has pretty good luck: "The most I've won was 4 figures, enough to treat a few friends a meal! In fact, I don't really know, usually I don't play much. It's just I saw in a movie that this girl was dressed so nicely while entering the racecourse." 

She laughed and said she wanted to steal some tips from the executives after the event, but unfortunately she has to rush back and continue shooting for TVB new series Highs and Lows. She also reveals that recently she has been shooting on the outskirts for the series and has helplessly turned into dinner for mosquitoes: "My legs are full of mosquito bites, now I look like a rain deer. There are some areas that are so swollen as big as almond cakes. Now I'm afraid to wear shorts. (Are you afraid there might be forest day mosquitoes?) There really was some! But nothing I could do, whenever I see them, I'll just try to kill them as much as I can."

No comments:

Post a Comment