Thursday, January 17, 2013

Possibly the 'Final' TVB series, Ella Koon Stutters: Please Don't Cut Scenes




Yesterday Ella Koon, Raymond Lam, Kate Tsui, Michael Miu and the rest of the cast of TVB new series Highs and Lows attended the promotional event. Because Ella just signed a contract with Warner Music, this may be the 'end' for her on TVB. She frankly expressed TVB had always treated her well, "Today, the stage set has my picture on it and there is another promotional event on the 13th that I will be attending as well. (It was rumored you weren't on the promotional clips?) I don't know. I just finished dubbing, I still have scenes. (You were prepared to not have any?) Nope, I hope it won't be cut!" She expressed her record company will also send out someone to find out, she believes her scenes won't get cut. 

When asked if she's worried this might be her 'final' TVB series? She stuttered: "I hope not. Since my debut, TVB has given me a lot of opportunities. We had pleasant collaborations and I want this to continue." When asked if its because TVB had a singer contract with her former company that she was still able to appear on TVB? She said: "I don't know, but I think the old contact ends in December. (Can still renew contact?) Anything could be resolved, Never Say Never. I have a relationship with TVB and I will face the situation positively." 

Kate expressed in the series, she'll have scenes of getting gang raped and drug injections. When she did those scenes, she put in all her effort and when asked if she's trying to get the TV Queen title? She said: "If I'm nominated first!"

No comments:

Post a Comment