Thursday, January 17, 2013

Donnie Yen teases Kate Tsui that she's the "best person to hit"

Directed by Daniel Lee, Vicki Zhao, Donnie Yen, Kate Tsui and Wu Chun will be in a new film "錦衣衛" which will be release this Lunar New Year. Yesterday the film held its press conference, due to illness Vicki was unable to come to Hong Kong to attend the conference. Kate was dressed in a sexy low-cut back revealing dress, under Reporters request, she posed for pictures. At this time, Wu Chun came to join her and posed with her for pictures. It was a funny scene. It was rumored that Wu Chun will leave the boyband Fahrenheit? Wu Chun said no three times, he said that there is still a contract on hand, next year Fahrenheit will be releasing an album. 

Donnie teased Kate and said that she's the "best person to get hit" in the universe, he said:"The best one to hit is not me, she was doing a fighting scene with me, she was only 3-inches away from me and still couldn't get me. Every time it was me going easy on her." Speaking of Kate has a few scenes of seducing, Donnie laughed: "At the time I was not at the scene, if I was there I would escape. But I'm afraid that would affect Kate's self-esteem." Donnie also praised Wu Chun's performance in the film. Although he never done martial arts films before, but he has a background in dancing, so her performed those scenes with ease. He said: "Wu Chun is quite hard working, he would be constantly practicing before shooting. If he doesn't understand something he'll just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment