Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kate Tsui haven't been poached from TVB

Kate Tsui and Michael Tse were guests at a Halloween event, the two had on colored contact lenses to accommodate the costume theme. When speaking of Bosco Wong teasing him earlier that he's always Laughing and needs to take a break from it, Michael said: "He really understands me, love him to death! But I can only rest after I finish shooting the film version. No matter what he says, I understand the actual meaning because we know each other very well." 

As for TVB's poaching issue, Kate said: "I haven't heard of this issue, but I'm not sure of the truth. (Anyone invited her over to their company?) TVB and I still has a very long contract, so able to defend my job for now." Michael understands Ricky Wong needs talents and high salary poaching is normal, but he feels it's just a rumor.

No comments:

Post a Comment