Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kate Tsui Denies Having Done Plastic Surgery

In today’s modern society, plastic surgery has been glamorized into something so commonplace, such that it is nothing worth frowning upon in recent days.

With such a mindset in tow, many female celebrities no longer have any qualms about joining the league of plastic surgery converts. Going under the knife with some artificial enhancers, each and every one of those celebrities had, in recent months, grown increasingly flawless like porcelain dolls.

Furthermore, plastic surgery has been gaining favor with starlets for being able to offer them an immediate convenience and solution in turning back the aging clock and almost magically transforming them to look as captivating as possible.

However, Kate Tsui (徐子珊), who has often been rumored to have had gone under the knife, begged to differ. Kate candidly admitted that she wouldn’t be able to withstand the risks of a botched plastic surgery and also joked that if the rumors were true that she had underwent plastic surgery, then this final “product” was indeed a huge failure. It was absolutely out of the norm that Kate had used mockery to reply to those nasty plastic surgery rumors, truly a person with a philosophical view of life!

Kate revealed, “In the past, I would shudder upon hearing those two words, ‘plastic surgery’, as I felt that it was very terrifying and it caused me to think about gruesome bloody scenes which involved the grafting of skin and bones. However, with the advancement of technology and it’s growing acceptance from the public, plastic surgery has become extremely common. To me, plastic surgery can be accepted when one has grown old but still hopes to maintain his or her confidence.”

[Caption: Kate Tsui professed that she might consider undergoing cosmetic surgery when her muscles become flabby and loose in the future.]

Wishes to look like those western beauties

Kate divulged, “Many female celebrities in the entertainment circle were rumored to have done plastic surgery. I am of course not fortunate enough to be spared from the rumors hence it is inevitable to be suspected of being one of them. To be honest, I feel wrongly accused but this allegation is also simply just too hilarious for words. This was because the so-called before and after photos that the tabloids posted of me, looked exactly the same to me. Hence, I was thinking in my heart, how in the world is anyone going to pick a distinctively different before and after photos of me?”

Kate continued, “I profess that a good makeup truly makes a whole lot of difference but shedding off weight from fat to thin plays an integral part too. Everyone can just compare my chubby look when I first entered the industry with my current body shape. Yes, I looked significantly different but the prominent features and contour of my face has not changed at all. If I had really gathered my guts and went for a plastic surgery, then wouldn’t it be a total failure since I’m still stuck with my former look? If I were to undergo plastic surgery, I would have raised the stakes higher and altered my features such that they carried the high bridged nose and big eyes of those western beauties. ”

There’s no ugly women in this world, just lazy ones; Kate Tsui works hard to maintain her good complexion and applies a facial mask twice a day

[Caption: Kate Tsui back in her 2004 Ms HK days]

[Caption: Kate had cut her hair short back in her early days for TVB drama, On The First Beat《學警出更》]

Kate remarked, “I currently do not have the guts to accept such a challenge yet. Hence I would wait till I’m much older and gauge whether my muscles have grown flabby and loose before making such a decision. To avoid wasting money (on plastic surgery in the future), the only way is to persistently try my best to maintain myself in a tip-top condition.”

Kate added, “Talking about maintenance, I am a terribly diligent person as I would apply a moisture content facial mask and a whitening facial mask everyday, without fail. The facial masks would be put on before I apply my makeup and after I have removed my makeup at the end of the day. During my spare time, I would also do a facial and body massage. Furthermore, I usually exercise adequately and in recent days, I have been actively learning some Argentina Tango and the instructor said that frequent practice would result in slimmer calves and help in elongating one’s legs so I would definitely put in extra effort to attain that effect!”

No comments:

Post a Comment