Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kate Tsui shocked: Wong Cho Lam thinks I'm not tall enough



After Wong Cho Lam and Leanne Li's "Lam Lam Love" gets exposed, Cho Lam says goodbye to his bachelor status and announces on Weibo: "I personally announce in formal that I have completed my term as the Chairman of the Bachelor Committee, hope the next Chairman can complete my unfinished difficult duties and quickly end this meeting. Who is willing to take on this position?" Artists like Mimi Lo and Felix Wong, all sent their blessings to the couple.

Yesterday at the TVB Anniversary press conference, Cho Lam was the main target to be teased. His girlfriend, Leanne Li, who happened to be absent was chosen for a HK$1000 big red envelope. Carol Cheng immediately grabbed Cho Lam to the stage to accept it for her. Below the stage, Louis Yuen shouted loudly: "Marry, Marry!" Cho Lam couldn't laugh or cry to the comment.

Meanwhile, Kate Tsui and G.E.M Tang attended a shoe brand (SKETCHERS) press conference and fashion show. Just came back from Shanghai, Kate heard about the "Lam Lam Love" at the airport from fans. She joked: "Once I heard the news, I felt even more surprised than news about artists lightning marriages. I was in two series with Cho Lam and I am helpless that he wasn't attracted to me, perhaps I'm not tall enough for him! But, they really are matching and both are the same religion."

Kate was asked if it's because she once made a bold statement about sex before marriage that made Cho Lam not attracted to her? She said: "I think it's not related, he probably doesn't like me being too tomboy, always being more man than him." Will Kate accept a boyfriend that is shorter than her? She said: "I never liked a guy shorter than me before, but if it really does happen, it's fine." She joked again and said that she will rush "Lam Lam" into marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment